Many of us have misplaced or totally lost track and whereabouts of among other things our national and students identification cards, study books, clothes, shoes, wallet, spectacles, utensils, sports kits and other important personal effects.
1.) Payment To Finders of lost Items
If you have found a lost item and would like to return to the owner. Lost n Found by Magazine Reel will pay you Ksh 50 for the good gesture once we spot/identify the owner and upon confirmation of you having the item and handing it over to the owner. Payments will be done via Mpesa to your phone number.
2.) Payment By Owners of Found Items
If you’ve lost an item and we help you find it, we will charge you Ksh 100 only (payable only after locating your lost item on our site). This amount will be paid to our Mpesa Till Number: xxxxxx before we can give you your lost item.
How to pay via Mpesa Till Number
- On your Safaricom Phone go the M-PESA Menu
- Select Lipa Na M-PESA and then select Buy Goods and Services
- Enter the Till Number: xxxxxx
- Enter exactly the Amount Due (i.e Ksh 100 only)
- Follow subsequent prompts to complete the transaction.
- You will receive a confirmation SMS from M-PESA with a Confirmation Code.
- After you receive the Confirmation Code, please SMS the Confirmation Code and the Phone Number that sent the amount to phone number (+254 713 579 437) to enable Lost n Found by Magazine Reel to get you your lost item.